• According to the decision of the provincial government no. 571 of June 29th, 2021, adult participants (over 18 years) have to show the EU Digital COVID Certificate (or alternatively a vaccination certificate or a negative antigen test) to access the studios. Our team will check the COVID Certificate on Mondays and Thursdays. Please show your certificate on these two days. Without this proof, the studio cannot be entered.
• Teenagers aged 12 to 18 must have a negative nostril test.
• Children up to 12 years of age can take part in the courses without a test certificate.
For our participants from 12 years of age and adults, who do not yet have the European Corona Pass, we have set up a temporary test center in the course office in via Cadorna 16 in Bolzano. There, our course participants can take the following tests FREE of charge:
• Nasal tests for teenagers aged 12 to 18 years
• Antigen tests for adults
Opening times and types of tests offered in the COURSE OFFICE:
• Monday, July 19, 7.30 to 11.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Wednesday, July 21, 17.00 to 19.00 (antigen tests only)
• Thursday, July 22nd, 7.30 to 11.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Monday, July 26th, 7.30 to 10.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Wednesday, July 28th, 7.30 to 10.30 (antigen tests only)
• Thursday, July 29th, 7.30 to 10.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
Other important information about the courses:
• Please wear mouth and nose protection when entering and leaving the studios and in the changing rooms.
• You can take off the mask during class; please keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
• We ask you - if possible - to come into the studios with your sportswear in order to use the changing rooms as little as possible. Showers CANNOT be used.
• NO spectators are allowed in the studios this year. All participants have to leave the studios after the end of the course.
• Information regarding Pilates and yoga courses: please bring your own yoga or Pilates mat and a towel. Further training material will be made available. We ask you to disinfect the material that you use during the course yourself after the lesson (disinfectant wipes are available in the studios).
• Information regarding kids courses: the final presentation on Saturday morning, to which parents and siblings were usually invited, will NOT be able to take place this year. Lessons and supervision take place on Saturday as on all other course days.