This year, for the first time, all standard courses (incl. kids ballet) will take place from Monday to Friday:
Monday 18 July to Friday 22 July 2022
Monday 25 July to Friday 29 July 2022
Exceptions: Kids packages and DanceWorks courses also take place on Saturday (week 1: incl. Saturday, July 23rd. Week 2: incl. Saturday, July 30th).
New: Saturday Specials on July 23rd 2022. This year, for the first time, we are offering three-hour workshops on Saturday, July 23, 2022, in order to delve deeper into specific topics and to enable those people who only have time at the weekend to take part in the festival.
1 standard course (5 lessons of 90 minutes from Monday to Friday) = 105 € (unless otherwise stated).
1 kids package (mornings from Monday to Saturday) = 165 €
Special prices apply to certain courses (DanceWorks, Gaga, seminars, Saturday specials, Bolly-fitness, kids ballet).
Discount: From the third course, a discount of 15 € per course is granted (this does not apply to the Saturday specials).
Family discount: 10% discount for siblings up to the age of 14 and for participating parents and their children up to the age of 14.
Dance school discount: 10% discount for members of pre-determined (local) dance schools if at least 10 members of the dance school register. Information: workshops(at)tanzbozen.it.
Please note: Family discounts and dance school discounts cannot be combined.
Registrations for workshops are only considered definitive after receipt of payment. The Payment of Course Fees must be made within 2 weeks following the registration; otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
Payment to one of the accounts of the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut
Please do not forget to clearly indicate as payment reference “Bolzano Danza” , firstname and surname of the participant.
Raiffeisenkasse Bozen/Cassa Rurale di Bolzano
IBAN IT 14A 08081 11600 000300032026
Swift/BIC: RZS BIT 21003
Südtiroler Sparkasse/Cassa di Risparmio
IBAN IT 59K 06045 11613 000000167000
Swift/BIC: CR BZIT 2B059
Südtiroler Volksbank/Banca Popolare
IBAN IT 83J 05856 11602 051571271246
Swift/BIC: BPAAIT 2B051
In the case of on-line registration the course fees can be paid by credit card. We will send the appropriate link in the confirmation of your application to your e-mail address.
ATM or CREDIT CARD
directly at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut, Schlernstraße 1, Bolzano.
Studio 1 and WORKSHOP-OFFICE: Istituto tecnico „Delai“, via Cadorna 16
Studio 2 and 3: Zona sportiva Talvera, via Cadorna 27
Studio 4: Liceo „Walther v.d. Vogelweide“, via A. Diazs 34 (the entrance to the studio is in vicolo Wenter/Wentergasse)
Studio 5 (5A/5B): Liceo „G. Carducci“, via Manci 8
Studio 6: Realgymnasium Bozen, via Fago 10
Studio 7: Istituto tecnico “P. Anich”, via Fago 8
Studio 8: Grundschule Gries, via Martin Knoller 7
Depending on the location, the move from one studio to the other will take no longer than 5 to 15 minutes.
During both weeks our Workshop-Office is open. It's located near the dance studios at the Istituto tecnico "Delai", via Cadorna 16 in Bolzano (at studio 1). The Workshop-Office is the place to go for all participants’ questions and queries.
July 18 – 30, 2022
Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 18.45, Saturday from 9 to 14
phone: +39 333 5056378
All participants must pick up their registration cards BEFORE the start of the first course!
Registration cards for participants will be issued:
- from July 4 to 15, 2022 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), via Sciliar 1, Bolzano; 2nd floor.
Mo–Fr 9.00–12.00 and Mo–Th14.00–17.00
- on Sunday, July 17 and on Sunday, July 24, 2022 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), via Sciliar 1, Bolzano.
18.00–20.00 (during the Meet&Greet)
- from July 18 to 23, and on July 25, 2022 at the Workshop-Office, via Cadorna 16.
8.30–18.45 (Saturday only from 9 to 14)
No admittance to courses without registration card!
You cannot attend any lesson without your personal valid registration card! Please show it to our staff before entering the studio.
Except with specific indications all workshops are accesible from 14 years on.
For children and young people (5 to 14 years old) we provide KIDS-packages.
Find out where you fit in:
- Level 0: Absolute beginners. You will be systematically taught the basics of the dance style of your choice at a pace adapted to your capabilities
- Level A: Beginners with some basic experience. This is the level you want if you have regularly attended dancing classes once a week for a year
- Level B: Moderately advanced students
- Level C: Highly advanced students
For all BALLET CLASSES the following indications are valid:
- Level A: from 12 years with a minimum of 2 years ballet experience
- Level B: from 13 years with a minimum of 3 years ballet experience
- Level C: from14 years with a minimum of 5 years ballet experience
For all children from 8–12 years we recommend the participation at the Ballet classes for Kids in the first week.
It is possible to change courses until Tuesday of the course week if the course is not fully booked. You must register every course change in the Workshop-Office (please bring your registration card!)
On the first day of each course week, a trial lesson can be attended for 20 euros. This is only valid for courses where there are still vacancies.
Trial lessons can only be booked on Monday, 18th and on Monday, 25th July and only at the Workshop-Office.
If you have enjoyed the course, you can register for the entire course week in the course office after the trial lesson. The hour already paid is deducted from the total amount.
Exceptions are all kids packages and seminars, as well as DanceWorks and Gaga courses.
Attendance Certificates for Tanz Bozen – Bolzano Danza will be issued upon request in the Workshop-Office from the Thursday of the course week on. Participants of both weeks can collect their certificate from Thursday, 28th July 2022.
To all viewers and participants it is strictly forbidden to photograph and film the courses. Only press photographers or photographers commissioned by the organizer are admitted.
Students can take pictures and videos for their own use only on the last day of the course and only at the course they have attended. Please ask your teacher for permission and inform the other course participants about the recording. Any form of publication of photos or videos is prohibited.
In the case of cancellations up to 14 days before start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be reimbursed. If you cancel after this deadline, 50% of the course fees will only be refunded if a medical certificate is presented. In the case of no-show or drop-out, the course fee cannot be reimbursed. The full fee will only be reimbursed if the course has been cancelled by the organiser. Requests for reimbursement must be made in writing.
Participation is at one’s own risk. The organiser cannot be held liable for any physical or material damage.
Participants wilfully causing damage to studios will be held liable for the damage caused.
Participants’ personal data made available for the purposes of the Bolzano Danza Festival will be processed electronically or manually subject to compliance with the stipulations of Law 679/2016. The operator of the data base is Südtiroler Kulturinstitut, Via Sciliar 1, 39100 Bolzano. Click here for our Data Protection Information (available only in German and Italian).
1. Registrations can only be accepted definitely after confirmation of receipt of fee payment.
2. In the case of minors the registration form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Places will be assigned in the order of incoming registrations. No reservations possible.
Please note that the number of participants is limited.
4. The organiser reserves the right
- to adapt the courses to the valid Covid-19 regulations and, if necessary, to change the modalities,
- to hold courses only if a minimum of six participants have registered,
- to re-assign participants during the first two days of a course and after consultation with the teacher and the participant,
to a different course that corresponds to participant’s dancing skills.
5. Participation is at one’s own risk and the organiser cannot be held liable for any damages.
6. Participants agree that photos taken during the courses can be used in our information and
7. No shooting of videos or photographs during the courses! Only photo journalists and photographers
authorised by the organiser will be admitted.