According to the decision of the provincial government no. 571 of June 29th, 2021, adult participants (over 18 years) have to show the EU Digital COVID Certificate (or alternatively a vaccination certificate or a negative antigen test) to access the studios. Our team will check the COVID Certificate on Mondays and Thursdays. Please show your certificate on these two days. Without this proof, the studio cannot be entered.
Teenagers aged 12 to 18 must have a negative nostril test.
Children up to 12 years of age can take part in the courses without a test certificate.
For our participants from 12 years of age and adults, who do not yet have the European Corona Pass, we have set up a temporary test center in the course office in via Cadorna 16 in Bolzano. There, our course participants can take the following tests FREE of charge:
• Nasal tests for teenagers aged 12 to 18 years
• Antigen tests for adults
Opening times and types of tests offered in the COURSE OFFICE:
• Monday, July 19, 7.30 to 11.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Wednesday, July 21, 17.00 to 19.00 (antigen tests only)
• Thursday, July 22nd, 7.30 to 11.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Monday, July 26th, 7.30 to 10.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
• Wednesday, July 28th, 7.30 to 10.30 (antigen tests only)
• Thursday, July 29th, 7.30 to 10.30 (nostril tests & antigen tests)
Other important information about the courses:
• Please wear mouth and nose protection when entering and leaving the studios and in the changing rooms.
• You can take off the mask during class; please keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
• We ask you - if possible - to come into the studios with your sportswear in order to use the changing rooms as little as possible. Showers CANNOT be used.
• NO spectators are allowed in the studios this year. All participants have to leave the studios after the end of the course.
• Information regarding Pilates and yoga courses: please bring your own yoga or Pilates mat and a towel. Further training material will be made available. We ask you to disinfect the material that you use during the course yourself after the lesson (disinfectant wipes are available in the studios).
• Information regarding kids courses: the final presentation on Saturday morning, to which parents and siblings were usually invited, will NOT be able to take place this year. Lessons and supervision take place on Saturday as on all other course days.
1 COURSE (= 6 lessons, 90 minutes each) = EUR 120
SPECIAL PRICES for workshops with different duration
- Gaga/dancers and Gaga/people: 100 Euro each
- DanceWorks Pointe & Variations & Modern Tradition: 190 Euro each
- each package: 165 Euro
- Ballet for KIDS: 90 Euro
If you book one or two courses you will be charged the full amount. For each additional course we grant a discount of Euro 25.
For siblings up to 14 years old as well as participating mothers and/or fathers with children up to 14 years old, we offer a discount of 10% per participant.
Groups of a minimum of ten persons will be granted a discount of 10% of the total sum. For further information: workshops(at)tanzbozen.it
Registrations for workshops are only considered definitive after receipt of payment. The Payment of Course Fees must be made within 2 weeks following the registration; otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
We are optimistic that the festival will take place as planned. However, since the current situation does not allow a definitive confirmation, we have decided to postpone the payment deadlines by a few weeks. That means you can register from 23th March and book your courses - and make the payment of the course fees starting from 15th May 2021.
Payment to one of the accounts of the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut
Please do not forget to clearly indicate payment reference “Bolzano Danza” , firstname and surname of the participant (transfer costs to be paid by transferor)
Raiffeisenkasse Bozen/Cassa Rurale di Bolzano
IBAN IT 14A 08081 11600 000300032026
Swift/BIC: RZS BIT 21003
Südtiroler Sparkasse/Cassa di Risparmio
IBAN IT 59K 06045 11613 000000167000
Swift/BIC: CR BZIT 2B059
Südtiroler Volksbank/Banca Popolare
IBAN IT 83J 05856 11602 051571271246
Swift/BIC: BPAAIT 2B051
In the case of on-line registration the course fees can be paid by credit card (via Virtual POS). We will send the appropriate link in the confirmation of your application to your e-mail address.
ATM or CREDIT CARD
directly at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut, Schlernstraße 1, Bolzano (only CartaSì, VISA and EUROCARD/MASTERCARD)
Studio 1 and WORKSHOP-OFFICE: Istituto tecnico „Delai“, via Cadorna 16
Studio 2 and 3: Zona sportiva Talvera, via Cadorna 27
Studio 4: Liceo „Walther v.d. Vogelweide“, via A. Diazs 34 (the entrance to the studio is in vicolo Wenter/Wentergasse)
Studio 5 (5A/5B): Liceo „G. Carducci“, via Manci 8
Studio 6: Realgymnasium Bozen, via Fago 10
Studio 7: Istituto tecnico “P. Anich”, via Fago 8
Studio 8: Grundschule Gries, via Martin Knoller 7
Depending on the location, the move from one studio to the other will take no longer than 5 to 15 minutes.
During both weeks our Workshop-Office is open. It's located near the dance studios at the Istituto tecnico "Delai", via Cadorna 16 in Bolzano (at studio 1). The Workshop-Office is the place to go for all participants’ questions and queries.
July 19 – 31, 2021
Monday to Saturday, from 8.30 to 18.45
phone: +39 333 5056378
All participants must pick up their registration cards BEFORE the start of the first course!
Registration cards for participants will be issued:
- from July 5 to 16, 2021 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), via Sciliar 1, Bolzano; 2nd floor.
Mo–Fr 9.00–12.00 and Mo–Th14.00–17.00
- on Sunday, July 18 and on Sunday, July 25, 2021 at the Südtiroler Kulturinstitut (Waltherhaus), via Sciliar 1, Bolzano.
18.00–20.00 (during the Meet&Greet)
- from July 19 to 24, and on July 26, 2021 at the Workshop-Office, via Cadorna 16.
No admittance to courses without registration card!
You cannot attend any lesson without your personal valid registration card! Please show it to our staff before entering the studio.
Except with specific indications all workshops are accesible from 14 years on.
For children and young people we provide KIDS-packages!
Find out where you fit in:
- Level 0: Absolute beginners. You will be systematically taught the basics of the dance style of your choice at a pace adapted to your capabilities
- Level A: Beginners with some basic experience. This is the level you want if you have regularly attended dancing classes once a week for a year
- Level B: Moderately advanced students
- Level C: Highly advanced students
For all BALLET CLASSES the following indications are valid:
- Level A: from 12 years with a minimum of 2 years ballet experience
- Level B: from 13 years with a minimum of 3 years ballet experience
- Level C: from14 years with a minimum of 5 years ballet experience
For all children from 8–11 years we recommend the participation at the Ballet class for Kids.
It is possible to change courses until Tuesday of the course week if the course is not fully booked. You must register every course change in the Workshop-Office (please bring your registration card!)
On the first day of each course week, a trial lesson can be attended for 20 euros. This is only valid for courses where there are still vacancies.
Trial lessons can only be booked on Monday, 19th and on Monday, 26th July and only at the Workshop-Office.
If you have enjoyed the course, you can register for the entire course week in the course office after the trial lesson. The hour already paid is deducted from the total amount.
Exceptions are all kids packages and seminars, as well as DanceWorks and Gaga courses.
Attendance Certificates for Tanz Bozen – Bolzano Danza will be issued upon request in the Workshop-Office from the Friday of the course week on. Participants of both weeks can collect their certificate from Friday, 30th July 2021.
To all viewers and participants it is strictly forbidden to photograph and film the courses. Only press photographers or photographers commissioned by the organizer are admitted.
Students can take pictures and videos for their own use only on the last day of the course and only at the course they have attended. Please ask your teacher for permission and inform the other course participants about the recording. Any form of publication of photos or videos is prohibited.
In the case of cancellations up to 14 days before start of the course 50% of the course fee will be reimbursed. After any later date, in the case of no-show or drop-out, the course fee cannot be reimbursed. The full fee will only be reimbursed if the course has been cancelled by the organiser. Requests for reimbursement must be made in writing.
Participation is at one’s own risk. The organiser cannot be held liable for any physical or material damage.
Participants wilfully causing damage to studios will be held liable for the damage caused.
Participants’ personal data made available for the purposes of the Bolzano Danza Festival will be processed electronically or manually subject to compliance with the stipulations of Law 679/2016. The operator of the data base is Südtiroler Kulturinstitut, Via Sciliar 1, 39100 Bolzano. Click here for our Data Protection Information (available only in German and Italian).
1. Registrations can only be accepted definitely after confirmation of receipt of fee payment.
2. In the case of minors the registration form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Places will be assigned in the order of incoming registrations. No reservations possible.
Please note that the number of participants is limited.
4. The organiser reserves the right
- to adapt the courses to the valid Covid-19 regulations and, if necessary, to change the modalities,
- to hold courses only if a minimum of six participants have registered,
- to re-assign participants during the first two days of a course and after consultation with the teacher and the participant,
to a different course that corresponds to participant’s dancing skills.
5. Participation is at one’s own risk and the organiser cannot be held liable for any damages.
6. Participants agree that photos taken during the courses can be used in our information and
7. No shooting of videos or photographs during the courses! Only photo journalists and photographers
authorised by the organiser will be admitted.